cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We recently upgraded from ISE 1.2 to ISE 1.4 and we have a custom portal that is not acting correctly. You get the initial redirect and you enter you credentials and then select submit. It automatically redirects you back to the portal. If you enter ...

pitt60rls by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We usually use APs 1702 which have IOS.The newer APs like 1830,1850 I think they do not have IOS anymore, so the config is different.Am I correct?And since in several months the 1702 is going to EoL, which "new" APs do we have whit the classicI...

kamarale by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI   I've been asked to look why we keep getting these, from what I've read,  When a client is associated to the AP but stops communicating because of card removal, roaming out of range, etc. to the AP, the AP will wait until the idle timeout. Once t...

I am trying to repair a broken ACS Secondary configuration.  I currently have 2 primaries and want to make one of them a secondary.  These devices (virtuals) are both on the same version (5.8.1.4) and the same build.  They also have unique licenses. ...

DLCushion by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,   One of the registered AP in my network stopped working, when i connected to console i found this messages.   Kindly help me out.   Cisco IOS Software, C2600 Software (AP3G2-RCVK9W8-M), Version 15.2(4)JA1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)Technical ...

Hello,   I read about that PI can display users, rogues APs and users, microwave and bluetoosh in PI 3.4 maps, but could not find this option... Only displayed APs.   Maybe anyone encountered this issue?   Thanks.

Naz_sys_d by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I want to learn upgrade image in u-boot mode,but i have some problem about this.Please help me,the problem as blow: 1\how to enter the u-boot mode? Whether we can hit the "ESC" when ap boot? 2\how to upgrade the image int u-boot mode? ...

Hello, I've sniffed with wireshark 2 AP ports, Cisco 3802I that are connected in flexconnect with capwap tunnel to our WLC via a MPLS tunnel.   What I've observed is the source UDP port of AP1 is 5248 to capwap data plane 5247 (and same for 5246 cont...

GSA-AP1-cap.PNG GSA-AP2-cap.PNG
Clem58 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card