cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We just installed a WAP551 and every morning I have to reboot the device so any device will connect to it.  After reboot all seams to be working until the next day.  I am able to login to the WAP551 via web browser and I see no problems. The SSID sto...

Dear Members,    Good Day !!   When I run WLC CA on my WLC configuration, I can see Flex AP WLAN-VLAN mappings, however I don't any option to import or copy to an excel. If this option is available, I could filter if any AP is missing the flex connec...

Hi All   I recently bought a second-hand AP2802I-E-K9 access point. The AP was delivered with Mobility Express firmware (which is fine) but I need to update it.   What Smartnet licence should I buy in order to download the latest ME firmware for this...

I have 2 3502 APs one is the radius server the other connects to it. I am trying to change my SSID on VLAN 1 from LEAP authentication to PEAP. I have been unable to find instructions that work with my APs on this. I was hoping if I posted my configs ...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I hope that you are doing good.   I want to configure a Cisco isr 829 as bridge router (i want to  connect it in ssid that is configured by other access point(cisco 1800), and the client that connect in wired ports with isr 829 can connect in i...

Good Afternoon,I understand the concept behind AP Groups and Flexconnect groups. Here is my question though. Say we have Multiple SSID's to support different functions are various locations running HREAP AP's. For Example:Site 1 - SSID - Corporate   ...

Hellomy access point is not connecting to the controller and the following messages appear. Apr 4 15: 27: 35,000:% CAPWAP-5-DTLSREQSEND: DTLS connection request sent peer_ip: 172.24.254.11 peer_port: 5246* Apr 4 15: 27: 35.415:% DTLS-5-ALERT: Receive...

Resolved! WLC not joing AP

Hi, I am having one problem on my WLC, AP not join and i can see logs that error.   *osapiBsnTimer: Jan 03 01:00:45.415: %DTLS-3-HANDSHAKE_FAILURE: openssl_dtls.c:2202 Failed to complete DTLS handshake with peer   Can someone help me? thanks

Hi All. I'm currently using a couple of WLC and Microsoft NPS to manage Wireless Network Access. I'm successfully using AAA Override to  manage to have only one SSID and dynamic vlan assignment, based on the AD Group membership, through a NPS policy ...

Netnux by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, with vWLC 8.0.x and 8.1.131 WLCCA roaming prediction show good roaming between AP in both 2.4 and 5 Ghz (green) I now have updated vWLC to 8.5.120 (without any change in AP position, channel and operating power) and roaming prediction works as fo...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card