Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Good morning,   I'm almost entirely certain I've already found my answer but thought I'd get confirmation before telling the boss my findings.   We have an old 5508 controller that's currently running 6.0.199.4. The AP's we currently have are AP1142N...

Hello, On a ASA we have a internet circuit and an MPLS circuit. Currently the ASA has a default route towards the MPLS. The Inside interface is sliced into multiple sub-interfaces. One of the them is for the guest wireless. We would like to send the ...

NETAD by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello every body,   Does any one has worked on Cisco Beacon Solutions ? Wondering how does Beacon works and does Beacon analytics mandatory require application into mobile for good accuracy ?    One of my client is opening a new showroom and is looki...

If a AP that is ME image,whether it can be a Fat AP,and broadcast SSID service clients? I think that ME AP can be WLC,also can be LAP.As a WLC,it is a Master AP,and must with Subordinate AP service clients,if it as a LAP,it will register a WLC.So,onl...

I am noticing slow downloads with users connected to my secured SSID. User on the Guest SSID (open) do not see the issue. Downloads are ~17mbs uploads are +50 mbs. I am testing using iperf server on same Vlan as the access point. Any help would be ap...

We have just upgraded to PI 3.2.2 Patch 1 and want to setup e-mail notifications for various alerts.   When we go to create the notification policy it won't let us pick any of the Device Groups we've created because it shows an Empty List.  The text ...

Hi,   We are having 5508 controller with 26 access points.   We are getting below error messages for every 15 min.   Warning: Our AP with base radio Mac <mac id> is under attack (contained) by another AP on radio type.    I also upgraded with latest ...

Touchy subject around here, one person thinks we should turn Client Load Balancing and Band Select on (Cisco Best Practice) and one person thinks we should leave it off (get a better 5ghz site survey done).   What do you do on your locations?

dporod by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card