cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts, Need your suggestion, though I have gone through some documents the solution does not work as per my requirement as below. I want to use aironet 1200 APs to create a mesh network. This model isn't supported for creating a mesh netw...

djdopo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have noticed recently that when our AP is rebooting and priming the LED pattern is as follows: solid Amber solid Green cycle Red-Amber-Green shortly blink Red cycle Red-Amber-Green blink Green solid Green (clients logged in) I am concerned about th...

kwhunter by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   We are trying to do a site survey to better enhance our wifi coverage, however, the Field Engineer will use Air magnet tool in his survey, how Can I  make a predictive site survey using this raw file? however I don't have Dongle or the Adapt...

I currently have two AIR-AP1852I-B-K9 running Mobility Express 8.5.105.0. I have numerous MC3200 handhelds running Windows CE 7 that are not able to connect to my WLAN. The setup is using WPA2, no mac filtering and other mobile devices seem to connec...

Hi Guys, a client has an existing wlan setup where in the WLC is on a different location from the APs each having different routing domains now to establish communication between the 2 static routes are used and their next hops is located on a differ...

absuizo14 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there! We got different sites with receptionists using their own lobby user for guest account creation on our anchor wlcs (v8.3.140) . We would like to run a report where we can see the guest account creation of all lobby users e.g. in December la...

jayage by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card