Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I want to migrate our business office from a WPA2/PSK wireless environment to using LDAP to control authentication. I found this config example which looks very neat and tidy:  https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless-mobility/wireless-lan...

Hi    Could anyone help me.  I would like to find MID OID value I should use to use for SNMP get information from controller about:  Licenses (AP-count) what is max and current use. I can't find the right value to pull out the informations!   Thank Y...

I have a client who wishes to utilise a "mobile" WiFi platform to provide temporary coverage within differing WiFi RF regulatory regions i.e. Europe, Japan, North and South America, Australia/Asia PAC. The solution would be purchased in Europe but wo...

Hi Champs! A quick question. What happens to roaming when controller goes down? The APs are in FlexConnect Mode - Local Switching. My understanding is that the connected clients will be served using local switching, but no new clients will be able to...

dot1x by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all i have about 10 AIR-AP2802I-A-K9 and a WLC 5508 with software version 8.2.151.0. all the AP's are joined and working but the performance (download, upload speed) are very poor and never going more than 2-3 mb/s. i must say i have some 1700 ser...

We currently house around 200 AP's. 30 of them are 1852 AP's. I was reading more into them and realize they dont support clean air or client link. Most users who had them had small scale environments and used the mobility express feature (to my knowl...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card