Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All, we are running Cisco 2 WiSM2 Controllers (Active/Active LoadBalancing) on AireOS 8.2.151.0 and have the Extended UNII-2 Channels enabled. Many users are currently complaining that they are facing Problems with connecting to the SSIDs even ...

Can anyone confirm if 1260's do in fact support Adaptive 11R in 8.3? I have seen mixed messages.   This doc seems to say they do.   https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/technotes/8-3/Optimizing_WiFi_Connectivity_and_Prioritiz...

Hello all,    I'm very new to this, so please be gentle! I have a 1562 outdoor AP that i need to place into autonomous mode to allow us to configure. I have set up several other AP's (different models) and to get to autonomous mode, you press and hol...

scottb by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Researchers have disclosed a serious weakness in the WPA2 protocol that allows attackers within range of vulnerable device or access point to intercept passwords, e-mails, and other data presumed to be encrypted, and in some cases, to inject ransomwa...

khavusr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,   thankyou for your support. I have this scenario:   -One Cisco Virtual Wireless Controller ver 8.5.103.0 -20 Cisco 1832i AP -Ascom i62 wireless phone   The problem is:   when two wireless phone are connected on the different AP (not the ...

The AP was paired with the wrong conroller and now I am unable to pair it with the correct controller. I have went through the process of holding in the Mode button while connecting it to power but it appears to still be looking for the other control...

sapper12b by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have a lot of 1242 AP, these are end of live. We've got 1852e APs as replacement. I tried to setup these APs and recognized that there are different Firmware Versions. The 1. AP is a mobility express controller firmware 8.2.141.0, to set th...

Dears, I updated cisco wlc 5508 FUS image, but field recovery image stayed the same, does this mean that fus is not upgraded, what can i do?  Manufacturer's Name.............................. Cisco Systems Inc.Product Name...............................

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card