XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I am not able to suppress these logs with the suppress rules as below. What am I doing wrong? Thank you. RP/0/RP0/CPU0: mpls_ldp[1045]: %ROUTING-LDP-4-PEER_DUP_ADDRS : VRF 'default' (0x60000000), 1 Duplicate address(es) advertised by more tha...

shmohsin1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

THis is the first time implementing REP ring , not sure everything down here is correct or not which port to make primary edge port and on ASR 9001 have to go repag. I have attached the references and if anyone has implemented REP previously please l...

On the failure of the power supply, the log messge is not getting generated on the console, any reason why this would occur? Below is the config: logging archivedevice harddiskseverity warningsfile-size 2frequency dailyarchive-size 200archive-length...

fsociety by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,  Anyone out there running scaled setup 400VRFs & 100K VPNv4 prefixes? Or anyone with Internet table in a VRF. How long (in minutes/seconds) does it usually take you to get routes, that are already present locally in VPNv4 table, into a newl...