XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I just encountered this issue on the ASR9k when i did some mirroring on ports. Attached here is the captured tcpdump.  Config:monitor-session WIRESHARK ethernet destination interface GigabitEthernet0/2/0/9interface GigabitEthernet0/2/0/9 desc...

Dear All,Recently while downgrading our ASR 9006 from 5.3 to 5.1 we are getting a continuous loop. The system is not booting up. Could anyone help in this regard. I have attached the error output.Please note that we have used USB device for this purp...

Hi all ,i have a issue with tacacs on ASR9k  with ACS 5.6  . ( other routers/ switches running IOS working with no issue ) Issue i that i can login to ASR9k , but authorization dont work . Only conf t command is working , nothing other , even i dont ...

startx001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Pseudowire hairpin

We are working with an ASR9010 with XR 4.2.3 and have a l2vpn pseudwire configured to a single remote location. Works as expected. We want to add a second pseudowire from the ASR9010 to a 2nd remote location. The setup requires that the second locati...

jschmied by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a bit of trouble wrapping my head around the "push" operation for EVC model in XR.I have the following configured:interface GigabitEthernet0/7/0/13.990 l2transport encapsulation dot1q any rewrite ingress tag push dot1q 990 symmetric!inter...