XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HI   I have to ASR9010 to be a NvEdge Systems.and i need get a BNG in my ASR9010  this is my configuation  now subscribers can creating the session by BNG,and register in the CoA(PortServer) and Radius Server but my account have a problem, in my show...

I have the following configured on IOS-XE, I want to accomplish the same thing on IOS XRaccess-list 1 deny   tcp any eq www 192.168.1.0 0.0.0.255access-list 1 permit tcp any eq www anyroute-map Test permit 10 match ip address 1 set ip next-hop 192.16...

n by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can i do configure bundle-ether between two line card type(MOD80(MPA-2X10G) and A9K-4T16GE on same chassie in asr9000 series ?

We are trying to transport LLDP over PW and CE devices can not see the LLDP neighbors one CE. Can anyone confirm ASR9K transport LLDP over PW as I did not find LLDP specific information on CCO and its not working ?? www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/rou...

Atahar Khan by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,There was ASR 9000 lab in the Partner Education Connection, which was active at the beginning of last year, which then was brought down for maintanance and never came back. Now I see the link is gone from the PEC site. Are there any plans to ...

hi, CSC: has anyone seen this behavior where a 10G XFP shows as both ER and ZR when you use different commands (see below) in an asr9000?  RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:XXXXXXXX#sh int Te0/X/0/0TenGigE0/X/0/0 is down, line protocol is down [snip]  MTU 1514 bytes, B...

Hello,Recently we met such a case, even I do not know how to call it, this is bug or what ?So we purchased 2 x ASR 9010 Routers for PPPoE BNG.After configuration everything seemed to be working till we began to check the Accounting Interim Updates. F...

The configuration is like this ....Dynamic-template configuration:dynamic-template type ppp t-adsl  ppp max-failure 5  ppp timeout retry 10  ppp authentication ms-chap pap  ppp timeout authentication 10  ppp max-bad-auth 5  ppp lcp delay 10 0  keepal...

r-karamad by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone assist with the installation of the Craft Tool?  I'm downloaded it but nothing happens when I click "SetupACT".  I have also tried including JRE in the search path as the "readme" suggests. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks