XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear all,   When leaking between vrf and Global "import from default-vrf & advertise-as-vpn", does the vrf definition needs to be reapplied for new changes to take effect ? I think not, however I am seeing an issue on 5.3.4, where changing CEF NH kil...

smeftahi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, After downgrading from 5.1.1 to 4.3.4 it shows me that I need to upgrade 0/BPID0/SP Location but I can not find a way to do it, is there any other procedure to do that? here are some outputs when I tried to upgrade the location 0/BPID0/SP...

Hi Are doing tests with a HQOS profile for L2VPN with 4 cos levels where EF and AF4 are prioritized and limited to take max 50%. The remaining bandwidth are to be shared between AF3 and AF1 in a 9 to 1 relation. For this "bandwidth remaining ratio" i...

Hi, Can anyone offer any advice... Is this a setting in ROMMON?   We have received a small shipment of 8Gb RSP's...I am trying to individually synchronize the new RSP with one with the correct software and service pack.  The active is a 4Gb model (ha...

stamati76 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes