XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Hey  I want to setup mpls ldp on PWHE interface but there is no common for this virtual interface. How should we do in BNG (ASR 9000)?   RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:new-mdr-bng1(config)#mpls ldpRP/0/RSP0/CPU0:new-mdr-bng1(config-ldp)#interface ?ATM ATM Network In...

Hi, All: Say you have a BGP-free SP core network with common services like: residential and corporate internet access, mpls vpn in all flavors, multicast voice and video, etc. What would be the reason(s) not to use an NCS5500 over other platforms li...

Hi, I am currently looking into L2VPN-Services over MPLS. I have a specific question about alternatives to ingress replication for BUM traffic for both VPLS and EVPN (PBB-EVPN). The only thing I found was RSVP-TE P2MP signalling for VPLS to transport...

Hello , I am facing a strange behavior on ASR 901-10G when trying to simulate the following scenario :   PC1---RTR-A-------LINK-1------RTR-B------PC2                       -------LINK-2------ MPLS -L3vpn is configured on both routers with 2 Tunnel in...

Hi, A9K-MOD400-TR has 2 bays (0 and 1) I would like to know from layout perspective on an A9K-MOD400-TR , which one is bay 0 and bay 1. There is no documentation that describes that layout. looking the module on front, inserted on the chassis. Bay 0...

Hi guys,   Should be quick for you - trying to find the way to clear statistics in command  sh l2vpn xconnect interface Te0/x/x/x.3531 detail    ... Statistics: packets: received 653391833, sent 1016 bytes: received 179842397573, sent 472452   in 650...

Hi, I am looking for the ASR9910 chassis layout diagram since is not present on the ASR9000 series data sheets. I would like to know the slots where i should insert the RSP0 and RSP1. Some docs specify on slot 0 and 9, however another specify on slot...

As some LC on ASR9K provide capability of ingress shaping, I am wondering when this can be used and how this can be used. I agree in most cases ingress policing and egress shaping is enough. But I am wondering if scenario below needs ingress shaping:...

Tim.Yu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i'm running IOS XR 5.3, and customize some Netflow configuration, but during monitor-map config i have a found a cmd that i can't understand.   flow monitor-map NETFLOWMM4    option outphysint   description say: "outphysint  export output interfa...

Luca5h36 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes