Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello guys,   I moved my gateway to ACI BD and after a week I realized that my access switches (catalyst 2960) connected to the leafs are assuming other spanning tree roots of the network. Can it be some configuration of the ACI that is influencing? ...

network.png

Hello, My LEAF hardware consists of Nexus 9300-EX (YC, TC and LC models).  The Management port on these models have two options, RJ-45 or SFP.  Using RJ-45, the OOB port is up and reachable.  However, we are trying to use 1G SX SFP transceivers for O...

Hi,   I have 2 pods, with 1 L3out, with interfaces profiles connecting to a firewall in each pod (for external access), topology like this:   ===Cloud provider===  |              |        (bgp) fw1            fw2  |              |        (ospf, singl...

Customer purchased $1.3M of ACI and N9K gear in 2014 / 2015. Were there any ACI licenses associated to PID ACI-C9508-B1-96PX at that time?  If not, how would they determine if there were ACI licenses included in their purchase? Thanks!

npicard by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes