Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cloud ACI in AWS

I have a customer who runs Cisco SD-WAN cloud onramp with AWS already and they are looking to extend ACI into AWS as well. I still do not understand why the SD-WAN can not be used for ACI multi-site inter-site transport between On-prem and AWS...But ...

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking to have Nexus Dashboard to be outside a firewall and need to allow rules to allow Nexus Dashboard Orchestrator  to communicate with the OOB APIC IP address. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/dcn/nd/2x/deployment/cisco-nexus-dashboard-depl...

dan.laden by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, If I configure a Bridge Domain with a Subnet, should I be able to ping the gateway of that Subnet? I am currently unable to do so. I also have an EPG configured and assigned to that Bridge Domain, but no Endpoints currently reside in the E...

vv0bbLeS by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is it possible to make a query that returns all the IP addresses that connect to a certain policy tag?for example I have this environment: - ESG with a name of "NoamESG" with a tag selector to the following policy tag: "NoamTag" : "NoamValue" -...

noamcoh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts ,  We could see high CRC errors on one of the interface, So we would like to check if the cable is faulty ? Can we do any test from APIC on the interface ?  similar test as below which we do on Catalyst switches , Is any command available ...

Hi Experts ,  We could see high CRC errors on one of the endpoint connected interface , As we do not have cli access , Can we reset the counters from APIC ? If yes , How ? DCX2-LAEF1# show int po6 | grep 'CRC\|drop\|desc\|Last'Last clearing of "show ...