Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello,I have some problem on C6509 Switch.I desperately need your help. Next is syslog messages.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jan 23 14:06:53: SW1_DFC9: Warning: Uncorrectable Parity error is s...

shsong21 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guysI've confused about load balancing configuration.I have two servers(Server1, Server2) those redundant themselves, both works with two port 8080, and 18080.I'd like to get them to work without influence each other.For example, if Server1 port 8...

Kouhei by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Can we NA multiple LANs on the same router going out the same interface and having the same IP addresses?   For example: For the case in the design below, how can we do it without using VRFs? Thanks,

image.png
Yacine BS by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SMB - Join Domain

I am reviewing that SMBv3  signing is now available in WAAS v6.1The documentation does not indicate if the WAAS devices need to be joined to the Windows Domain for this to work. Given that this is required on our Riverbeds I need confirmation on the ...

Hi,Dear Sir/Madam,      customer want to implement a new ACI datacenter core layer to replace old catalyst 6509 core, many business running on old core, and it is required to run 7x24 , and migrate is smooth and quiet.     we think we can connect a t...

fly by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, For our production implementation of Cisco Nexus Data Broker on Nexus 3100 series switches we are using centralised mode and OpenFlow.  In order to secure the connection between the controller and switch we require TLS and the use of our enterp...

Hello everyone How to configure Management VALN in switch 2960, I want to configure remote access. currently working vlan1 but  i want to configure VLAN100 with ip address and shutdown VLAN 1.  --------------------------------------------------------...

ARUN3 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes