Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I have some questions regarding upgrading to version 5 in our waas deployment.  We have a few devices on the wae-512 platform (Including the CM) which I notice is no longer supported in version 5.  My plan was to possibly replace the smaller outdated...

darkfact by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We want to use 2 ACE for load balancing traffic between 2 services (port 8008) on 2 servers (1 service by server).We have 3 paths:Admin = VLAN64Server side = VLAN64Client side = VLAN65We don't want to change the real servers ip adresses.Our setup ...

pbolduc77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem at present when trying to migrate an existing A1(6.3a) version configuration to a new A2(3.5) version.As a bit of background we have an ACE performing a Large Scale NAT solution, users from 10/8 go out to the Internet on a public ...

Resolved! ACE sending resets

I have an ACE context sending TCP resets.  The configuration is the same as another ACE in a different data center, and in the other data center it is working.  I'm doing end-to-end SSL (SSL termination and initiation), and PCAP traces show the ACE s...

d_p_grant by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes