Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I have a client who wants help with some URL filtering in their ACE appliance.Description of the case is as follows:All calls to http://www.acme.dom.se/lagrummet be sent to http://pluto.dom.se/lagrummet.Note, no calls coming in on the VIP get sent to...

hborg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is there a way to redirect client request to a maintenance page when all probe failed ? In other words, if I have a serverfarm where all rserver are down, is it possible to redirect the new client requests to the VIP to a server or URL or a local ...

pdgascc67 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can someone help explain how to get around website overloading with HTTP?  We have configured the CSM with max conns limit and a redirect to an external site (sorry server).  When users connect close to the connection limit part of their web reque...

br15 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I configured the following on the ACE module:object-group network test  host 192.168.1.21  host 192.168.1.22  host 192.168.1.23object-group service port  tcp eq www  tcp eq 8080access-list T line 8 extended permit object-grou...

Hi,First post, so bear with me.I have a 11501, which is connected via it's Gigabit port to a Nexus 5010 switch. This in turn services hosts which have two VM's, set up as web application servers.Config is as follows:!*************************** GLOBA...

admin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know that it's possible on the CSS to handle multiple incoming HTTP requests that terminate on the same IP address and port and balance them to various servers based on the url.   For instance, I can set up www.cats.com and www.dogs.com at the same...

I got below configurations.!************************** SERVICE **************************service server1  protocol udp   port 22015   ip address 172.20.117.71   active !*************************** OWNER ***************************owner com  content r...

y.lo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes