Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,Can someone help explain how to get around website overloading with HTTP?  We have configured the CSM with max conns limit and a redirect to an external site (sorry server).  When users connect close to the connection limit part of their web reque...

br15 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I configured the following on the ACE module:object-group network test  host 192.168.1.21  host 192.168.1.22  host 192.168.1.23object-group service port  tcp eq www  tcp eq 8080access-list T line 8 extended permit object-grou...

Hi,First post, so bear with me.I have a 11501, which is connected via it's Gigabit port to a Nexus 5010 switch. This in turn services hosts which have two VM's, set up as web application servers.Config is as follows:!*************************** GLOBA...

admin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got below configurations.!************************** SERVICE **************************service server1  protocol udp   port 22015   ip address 172.20.117.71   active !*************************** OWNER ***************************owner com  content r...

y.lo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently migrating over from  our CSS to the new ACE and I have a few questions re: SSL certs and VIPSAll of our inbound SSL connections terminate on the CSS and redirect a backend HTTP request to an internal server.Right now we URL match on the inc...

dclee by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes