Archived Small Business Support

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We've been kind of in a holding pattern for many months over the v3 units and to what dual WAN device to send customers to when they need one. The SA520 and 540's honestly just don’t cut it when it comes to load balancing 2 connections of vastly diff...

The RV110W is working fine. I've tried to connect 4 different PC laptops, 1 Macbook Pro, 1 iPhone, 1 iPod Touch to it, but once I get to another room in the home, which is approx. 30-40 feet away from the RV110W, the signal is down to 1 bar and the c...

kthai by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Don,There was a post in the cisco forum on "DSLReports" regarding the RV220w and it's ability to do SNMP logging.  Do you know if the RV220w can do this:From Forum:I'm looking to upgrade the router at one of my small satellite offices with the RV220w...

At one of new locations just installed some of the PC's are being discovered via WMI while most of them are being discovered via ARP. Username and Password has been entered for WMI but they still use ARP.  Is there a way to force WMI to discover more...

danny by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could we start a list of known issues for the RV220W or use the R&Ds list?ones that I know of:Router name changes back to default after adding new vlan and rebooting router.ssl vpn firefox issue when proxy is listed MSIE on corporate "domain" pc.rebo...

Don,haven't heard any thing on this in a while (NAT); has this fallen off the radar?  Also, PPTP VPN server function doesn't appear to be working properly (unless I'm missing something).  Why does it keep "dis-allowing" me to configure a PPTP server ...