Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,,Cisco Digital Network Architecture FAQI think I may have a use-case where bringing Meraki and Cisco switches under the same pane is a good idea. I know they talk about Meraki in the DNA data sheets but it's not quite clearly stated if...

Moosewala by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,, My company will be moving towards Cisco DNA in the future and they wanted me to do my homework as to what training I will need. Could anyone recommend a company that does training or a specific course? I've been looking up youtube vi...

Sylus by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sharing another pxgrid issue in case others encounter the same thing.  The cluster recently upgraded to 1.3.3.5, and we were unable to exchange CTS/GBAC data from ISE (main driver) into DNAC even though the pxgrid subscribers in ISE were both 'ON' an...

dnac_aca_logs.PNG

Hello experts, I have a doubt concerning C9800 in SSO and in the documentation this is not clear.Do we have to set redundancy IP's in the same subnet as management interface like on standard WLC's (5520 and so on) ? Or can I set a /30 point-to-point ...

When applying a LAG between two Cisco switches and also between another vender router and switches, I understand that certain settings must match, for example with LACP one or both sides must be set to active, trunk settings, duplex and speed must ma...

Hello community, After rebuilding and redeployment of the ISE server, we've encountered troubles with ISE re-integration in DNA-Center. Both ISE and DNA-C are using self-signed certificates. In trusted certificates of ISE, I can see the DNA-C certifi...

JP10 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes