Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi I recently tried the DNA and Prime integration in PI 3.5, but now i need my device inventory on PI as well because there are some requirements that i still want to address by operating from within PI,  So is there away where i can revert back the ...

AtoDawit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DNAC Clustering

I'm working to upgrade from 1.2.8 to 1.2.10 on a single DNAC appliance. Post-upgrade, I plan to cluster the DNAC appliances (3 in total). The other two appliances are on 1.2.8 (fresh ISO install). Does anyone have any experiences with clustering? If ...

d-wade by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, I am looking forward to purchase a new Catalyst 9500 switch, however I have two questions than seems to not have any clear answer in the documentations. - IS DNA Licence mandatory or optional- Is the Q-in-Q (dot1q tunneling) available T...

n.t85 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.  I'm hoping this is the correct place to ask this but I'm a little confused on which Cisco products provide what.  In regards to the ETSI NFV framework, where does Cisco DNA Center fit?  How are its NFV pieces different than NSO with NFV-0 and...

ETSI-NFV-NSO.JPG
crench92 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes