Cisco Cloud Service Router (CSR) for Public Cloud Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Now if what I am about to ask about is better suited for a different VPN protocol, please let me know. I am trying to set up the Cisco CSR1000v to be the only way into a private subnet. What I would like, is to set the CSR as the IPsec "server" that...

Hello, I am in the need of establishing the CSR 1000v for S2S/C2S VPN and a DMZ, but into an existing Resource Group. The templates only continues if I choose to create a new Resource Group, but that doesn't work even with S2S VPN between two vNets i...

Hi Expert, I am using using Route-map in BGP redistribution and wants to allow one directly connected N/w but the problem encountering initially is route-map redistributing all N/ws and after 30sec to 1 min it start redistributing the right prefix ...

fsyed0001 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We would like to announce that the instructor lab for CSR 1000v on Public/Private cloude is available in Cisco Live Las Vegas 2016. Lab Name: Deploying Cisco Cloud Services Router (CSR 1000V) in Public and Private Clouds - LTRVIR-2100Time and locati...

fangu by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the CSR1000v setup and configured in AWS with what I thought should work. From the router I can ping google DNS of 8.8.8.8, with a simple command of "ping 8.8.8.8". But if I try to ping 8.8.8.8 form the inside interface address using the "ping...

Hi, I'm trying to make a decision on whether to go with BYOL or to get an instance with the bundled licence. Can anyone tell me which throughput licences come with which AMIs? The only info I can find is: “IPSec performance Guide: m3.medium for up t...

I am trying to create an instance on AWS for the CSR1000v using the BYOL in the AWS Marketplace: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B00EV8VWWM . Once the instance comes online, I'm able to SSH into it using the keys associated. Then, following th...