Cisco Cloud Service Router (CSR) for Public Cloud Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a EC2 instance (T2-medium) that run CSR 1000vCisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.06.01Cisco IOS Software [Everest], Virtual XE Software (X86_64_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 16.6.1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)3 or 4 times since march I got pr...

cpu.PNG
leblancda by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I've just installed from ova file a CSR 1000V in my personal lab into an ESXi.  I followed this link: http://www.fryguy.net/2013/12/27/cisco-csr1000v-for-home-labs/ I do have an interface Giga 1 in default vlan with adapter type VMXNET3 as it...

oliverlag by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two VPCs, one in US East and one in US West Region. There is one CSR 1000v in each VPC. They are running AX 2.5G evaluation license. A simple site-to-site IPSec tunnel has been configured between them so traffic between the two VPCs will rout...

bryuen001 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a handful of IP SEC tunnels that are defined inside a Cisco CSR 1000V instance running on AWS EC2 hardware.   What are the recommended ways to monitor these tunnel interfaces? I want to be able to monitor the status of the tunnel as well as th...

julietv9 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm not the administrator of this implementation and really have no visibility to any AWS portal for CSR1000v administration. The customer I'm working with has licenses that have failed since AWS forced 16.10.1b on them.  The customer states t...

I am testing AWS TGW installing CSR in AWS VPC.It works but ECMP is not working , I get max throughput as 1 GBps, even though I configured 4 tunnels with multipath on both sides.Is it license problem? Please help I have see 5 year old video that does...

I want to open a VPN connection with Cisco Anyconnect in a Citrix VM (Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019).I get the following errors: Unable to retrieve logon information to verify compliance with Any Connect logon enforcement and VPN establ...

Hi. I'm trying to deploy a High Availability CSR setup in AWS. The goal is to deploy 2x CSRs in different AZs, then attach Public and Private subnets to that CSR. Each subnet must be created in a different AZ for HA purposes. Also, that is a requirem...

mthomaz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes