Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, September 23, 2024 through Friday, October 4, 2024. Our colleagues Arpita Dash, Prateek Upadhyay and Udhay R. will be waiting to...

arpdash.jpg prateupa.jpg udr.jpg

I have a Catalyst 9200 with the Mgmt-vrf configured.  Over the weekend, it stopped responding to our monitoring platform.  I can no longer ssh into the switch either.  It is at a remote site so I do not have direct access to it.  Yesterday I managed ...

jlmickens by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently, the company I work for closed down a data center, and I ended up with a bunch of equipment, one of which is a C9300L-48P-4X-A - CISCO CATALYST 9300L 48P POE+ switch. It has some configuration on it, and I just want it to be a dumb switch wh...

kdogdevs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Just a question. What is checked if I do something like this in velocity. if ($interface.interfaceType == "Physical") because if I will call @$interface.portMode == "access" then I see that only interfeaces where switchport mode access is configur...

jasko34 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,On C9300L switch , I have on every port soure Template and Network-Policy configured. The network policy is to tag the phone in Voice VLAN. After restarting the switch I get the following error for every Port:Command rejected: Network Policy Pr...

Xebato by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes