Cisco Modeling Labs Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,Is it possible to upload custom images like a 24 port iosvl2/3 switch? I am hoping to create a network as close to my work as possible.  We currently use 3850s running 16.x.x.  Is there a way to convert those .bin files to a qcow2 format? Sorry...

Hi there, this is more FYI. I've faced a strange problem on my CML2.0 installation. I've it installed on a ESXi server version 6.5. I've spun up a lab with 6 IOSv nodes and use breakout tool to connect to devices via telnet since I run it on a remote...

Tony C. by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,  Has anyone else run into an issue where nodes fail to start? After a reboot of my server I have been getting the following error: Failed to start node Firewall: Unable to start Node (Firewall: Unable to start KVM node a0a4e358-e92e-4c5d-8...

JSpivey by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone else having issues running the breakout tool with the "run" command? This is the output I see on my mac when trying to run it with a single lab created: % ./breakout runSystem version: 2.0.0-b13+---------+------------+--------+---------+| NODE...