Cisco Proximity

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

How much power does Cisco Proximity consume when its running in the background not paired to a unit? We have received complains from users saying proximity drains out laptop battery pretty quickly. Does it eat up a lot of battery power when kept runn...

sapan0007 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently we've been having issues with connecting Surface Pro 4's connecting via Proximity.  We've done some testing and everything points to the connection between the Proximity App and Windows 10.  As anyone else seen or experienced this problem.

danjm2006 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to install proximity on Lenovo x260 running WIN7 SP1 32-bit. The laptop is based on Intel I5-6200 2.3Ghz processor and 8G RAM. I'm getting error message "this installation package is not supported by this processor type . contact your ...

rshaltie by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are currently facing an intermitten issue on Windows10 where Start Menu breaks (click but no respond). and this was found to be that Proximity is not unloading the default user hive and causing Windows to unable to create new user profile as t...

p1.jpg p2.png

With regards to Cisco Intelligent Proximity, is there any precautions put in place to stop users on the call taking screenshots on their devices to prevent data leakage. If so, how is this done, is it simply an option you can select as admin or sligh...

The issues we are  seeing are across several models of our Lenovo laptops. It seems to be related to the internal audio device using embedded audio .The  audiodg.exe “ Audio Device Graph Isolation” will use high amounts of CPU when proximity is runni...

Unanswered Topics