Cisco Proximity

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Unable to start Cisco Proximity application on macOS Big Sur Version 11.2.3Tried reinstalling (the last installation was 26.04.2021) the application multiple times with no luck.In the security and privacy, tab application is allowed to use Mic.There ...

marcis.U by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After upgrading Webex Room Kits to fw ce9.14.3, sharing from Windows with proximity does not work.The Room Kit is discovered, and connected with the notebook, but sharing does not start.From same laptop, with same fw on SX20, sharing works fine.After...

t.farkas by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have recently implemented a Room Kit Pro. Cisco Proximity is enabled and works for call management but not for screen sharing. When you try to screen share, you do not get an error message but it does not do anything. I am using an HP tablet and P...

Hello, I wanted to know if you have the changelog/release notes of Proximity 3.0.7 and 3.0.8 ?I was wondering if by any chance proximity is now compatible with cloud registered devices ? (Can't test now as I'm from home due to the Covid restrictions)...

Thibaut_ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics