Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hellow , I have some problems一、While configuring FTD, a network engineer wants to ensure that traffic passing though the appliance does not require routing or VLAN rewriting. Which interface mode should the engineer implement to accomplish this task?...

jimmy123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello  we have installed a N9K-C93180YC-FX-24 switch this device was licensed for 24 ports  there is a requirement to upgrade to 48 is there a demo license that can be installed to support this requirement while the customer buys the permanent upgrad...

I am located in the USA. I am using an iPad pro - newest version.I went to the Cisco mobile apps website and click packet tracer mobile, ipad, ios, mobile app, packet tracer, clicked to install Packet Tracer Mobile.It opens the app store and says "Ap...

jlevan by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a site with maybe 1-200 cisco network appliances. These are a mix, old and new including SG350, ESW520, Nexus9000, C2960's, just a mess of various models. I've checked each switch for current firmware version. My task is to determine the late...

b00g by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can 2 different extensions in the same hunt group, ring on the same phone at the same time during a broadcast ring? Right now I only see 1 of the lines ring when dialing the hunt pilot.

bertgo81 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes