Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have generated the keys using: cypto key generate rsaKeysize is 4096%Generating 4096 bit RSA keys, keys will be non-exportable...[OK] (elapsed time was 225 seconds)Switch(config)# show ip sshSSH Disabled - version 2.0%Please create RSA keys to enab...

Hello all,I just bought a CISCO access point and I need to power it up via my POE port. So Fa0 and Fa1 are POE ports but when I plug in the cable my access point is not taking power so I think I need some configuration to the port. I found this in th...

tafa by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi -I cant get the following EEM applet to work on a CAT9K. Basically , I am trying to workaround a DNAC bug where the EEM applet checks to see if a command is present in the configuration and then changes the configuration. The applet I have configu...

martinp1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I Have a 3850 48T, via USB iv upgraded to the latest IOS and all weht well except this as below notes-notice with upgrade installWarning! - some ng3k filesystems may not have unmounted cleanly...-boot loop msg after reboot, cant access it even no luc...

mnreybers by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dears, any one has an idea why when assigning an order to a customer Virtual Account (which public accessible) he doesn't see the ordered licenses under his VA but licenses exist under the DEFAULT VA? Also i have below switch :  NAME: "Chassis"...

Islam_Hassanin_1-1664296262223.png