cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Resolved! split brain 1000v

I think I have a pair of 1000v that are not connected anymore together, one does not recognize the otherone should be active and one should be secondarysh system redundancy statusRedundancy role---------------      administrative:   secondary        ...

Dragomir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,we are receiving an SSL certificate has expired trap for our 1000v's. We received this for our UCS FI's, and the fix was simple to find, however when doing a similar search for this trap on the 1000v, i've been unable to find any specific informa...

james21970 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,There is a project in our organization to deploy a Microsoft virtualization infrastructure. Most of our networking gear is from Cisco, so presently we are evaluating the Nexus 1000v for Hyper-V. We have a setup in a lab with SCVMM, AD and two H...

frroy by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently running esxi 5.1 on nexus 1000v 4.2(1)SV2(1.1a)before I upgrade esxi from 5.1 to 5.5, do I upgrade the nexus 1000v first before going to 5.5 or do I upgrade to esxi 5.5 first then upgrade the 1000v?what is the procedure?

Dragomir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello,I am interesting in Nexus 1000v Split-Brain Resolution. In documentation they speak about "proper configuration" during Split brain resolution.http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus1000/sw/4_2_1_s_v_2_2_1/high_availabili...

ngtransge by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

HiWithe a blade server (in this case a C7000 with HP22B FEX) connected via four 10Gb uplinks (two per FEX) to a pair of Nexus switches whats preferable using vPC and LACP to bind the whole lot into a single etherchannel or using mac pinning ?I am ten...