DevNet Sandbox

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
DevNet Sandbox Community
Welcome to the DevNet Sandbox community!
Please share and collaborate on any questions, comments, or ideas here.
If you have a technical issue, please click on the "Start a Conversation" button.
Leave details in the post, such as the name of the sandbox and details about the problem. Make sure to add a label with the type of problem you are having (such as Connectivity Issues and VPN, Sandbox Reservation Issues, Sandbox Specific Technical Issues, or Other Sandbox Issues).
If you are new to our development labs, you can develop, code & configure for free with the DevNet Sandboxes today.

Forum Posts

Hi Team,Some i tried setting up iox setup..but now i am unable to install and reach cartridges..sgbu-india-ucs2::/users/babelawa/ioxclient_linux_amd64:153> ioxclient profiles showActive Profile :  sandProfile Name :  sand        Host IP:  11.1.1.102 ...

Hi ,We are integrating with CISO CUCM 10.5 using CISCO TSP and ATAPI. We need to associate some to the call and have to retrieve it in later stage. In case of other switches(using CSTA-3) we achieved the same functionality using API 'AssociateData' (...

We are having a terrible time trying to access the Collab End Points lab with a physical phone.  For many reasons, we can't seem to get the VPN Tunnel up between the physical phone and the Cisco lab--part of it is due to priorities of IT dept.  I am ...

Hello! I'm trying to use the APIC-EM and its API to update a policy, but I get the error "BadRequest", with failureReason "Invalid Policy". The body I'm using in the PUT request is the following json:[   {      "instanceUuid":"a298dfd7-1a21-4ab5-a223...

Hi guys,I'm a little lost when trying to set up the Jabber AJAX SDK.   I have a local BOSH Server set up with Prosody.  THe bosh connection seems to work fine.  But the problem is connecting to the actual server.  I have created a sandbox.  I connect...

ameshkin70 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors