Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hi, Enabling the File reputation but not the File analysis would make the ironport to upload all the files to the cloud? On the documentation it says enabling the file analysis makes the devide upload the file for further inspection but I'd like to k...

Hi All, We are receiving Spam emails with blank TO address, is there any way we can Quarantine those mails in Cisco ESA. Eg: From : test@domain.com To: Date : 03/09/2016 11:00 AM Subject : Payment Thank you, Vishnu

Hi all, Can anyone tell me for mail filters, what about this regex means (?i)@abc\.com|@efg\.com The bold on the top means what? I cannot find a reference on this , why there must have ?i on it Can someone explain what is that use and meaning of ...

Situation: we face some attacks with executables embedded in Office documents (OLE) where user then click and execute files like exe, bat etc. we use filetype filters to block exe, bat etc. but they do not match with embedded file types! also a probl...

Top Solution Authors