IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,                   I have a 2821 router that is connected to a SIP trunk.  This router also has a PRI interface that is connected to a Mitel PBX.  The Mitel uses the router has a primary connection to the PSTN.The Mitel will send calling party ...

jecker by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,is anyone came accross of CUWL equal to how many DLU?When we generate the licens to load into the CM for CUWL, it did not go according to User.cisco do provide with DLU.is anyonw aware of CUWL Entry = how many DLU? CUWL Standard = how many DLU? CU...

cheaseung by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Call Manager 8.6.1Just took over the network this week.  First question of ultimate importance.  Can you make it so I can dial the missed calls on my phone without having to dial an 8?My first thought was to make a line that didn't need to dial the 8...

Hi all,                   We want to configure MD’s phone in such way that when external calls came on MD’s number it will first land to his secretary then by another secretary & then by floor operator.Could you please help us to full fill above requ...

I am suddenly having issues forward calls.  I am able to dial the internal ext fine but when I attempt a call forward all to the number...I receive a call cannot be completed as dialed as soon as the second digit of the extension is entered.

Hi guys,We have phones that with long extension. We are using last 4 digit for internal usage in CUCM operation. But in SRST mode, we could't operate last 4 digit instead of entire extension. We have to dial entire extension. It is possible to do som...

Bar1s by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are looking into paging on our VOIP network and I just started reading about it. The App that was purchased uses a single IP address for the multicast and they create groups under a control point. My question is this...if the pr...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Looking for some help.  I'm kind of new to the whole cisco VOIP world coming from mainly TDM.I setup a TDM to IP link between an Avaya PBX and NEC switch like so: Avaya -> h323 -> Cisco 2911 -> qsig T1 -> NEC.  Links are working perfectly, but...

I recently took over the Call Mananger server for my group.  SIP Trunk service has been ordered.  The provider has advised they will be supplying a session border controller that will be our connection point to their service.  Their session border co...

Resolved! Meet me problem

Hello , I already  configured meetme confrernce  in my CUCM.The meetme is configured that every one use , I want to add option of  system announce the participante name when he join to confrence (it will be recorded right before he join ).

Hi Experts;I have 2nd lines on our service desk ip phones. when agents try to make a call from their 2nd lines, i need to hide their numbers on called ip phones' screens. moreover, i need to hide their numbers in missed, received d...