IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I had an interesting issue with a customer that have CCM 5.1 and Unity 5.0. On Unity the Live record is not enable, but some how a user recorded a conversation on his messaging mailbox. How can this be possible?I think that maybe the customer was ...

Hi,Just wondering if someone knows how to provide an option just like aa.aef to change the DialbyName between First and Last name searchs.My script seems to work fine and i did change the User "name to user" option to search by first name, but i stil...

Hi,Help me to clarify some aspects regarding installing CME-SRST feature license.C2951#sh license detail cme-srstFeature: cme-srst                      Period left: 622 weeks 1 dayIndex: 1       Feature: cme-srst                         Version: 1.0 ...

Hi,I've a Cisco UC560-BRI-K9, with AA pré installed in an Integrated -Service-Engine interfaceI've configured according some documents from cisco, but for some reason, I can't put the service working.I can't connect to the ip address of the Integrate...

lpmatos by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a 2901 with 4 Pri T1 >connected to a CUCM 8.5 >and a 8.5 UCCX when agents answer calls after a while this fall how awesome is that the issue is random. on the router there are no errors in CO and the only mistake was caught Cause i = 0x80FF...

jtroncoso by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,         I have setup phone proxy with my Call Manager. The Phone registers fine with Call Manager and I am able to call offnet numbers and internal extension when using my proxy phone offsite but I have no 2 way voice. What could cause thi...

Hi,I am currently trying to adjust our pick-up groups on Cisco Call Manger 6, we have had some recent structural office work done and 2 departments are now merged into 1.I currently have 2 pick-up groups configured for each department, i.e. Group 1 f...