IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set the IP address of a gatekeeper on a 2811 router using IOS15.1 and IPv6. Specifcally the "RAS address". I have turned on the port 1719 for registration (server registration-port 1719) but the gatekeeper can't register anything becasu...

Hello,I have setup a UC560 with AA. When I dial the AA number from the internal extensions everything works. When a call comes from the SIP the AA answers the call but it cannot recognize any options that I send through the phone. For example I have ...

czampelas by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have the following setup:1) CME at the HQ2) An Ip phone at remote branch is configured to register with the HQ CME, i have added the codec g729r8 under this ephone.everything works fine when i call an ip phone at the HQ (G729 is showing as codec...

twissam by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have CUCM 8.5 setup where there is a shared line setup for IT support.  For an incoming call, one of the member in the shared line group answers there wont be any missed calls on the other phones. But if no one answers, there is missed call...