IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear SirI was usging 7912G as a default SCCP firmware, yesterday i change it to sip firmware ,i was successfully change to sip, but next day when i power on my Phone its hold button is Red and another button is Green and display screen is blank . can...

Hello I have 3 IP Phones 7912G, which work on SCCP, which suddenly present the next simptoms: the Hold button is red the Meniu button is green and the display of the phone is blank and shows nothing. The switch port still function. The phones arent r...

Hi All, I have CME with 500 express switch. I setup two vlan one for voice and the other for data. I need to add second data vlan to the CME which has couple of server and PCs in that vlan. sub-interface for the second data vlan can't accept "native"...

Hi Unity gurus,What steps do I need to do on my Unity Connection 1.2 server to setup IMAP access? I have seen lots of documentations & posts abt how to do it on Unity 4.x, but what stuff do i need to do to enable it on Unity Connection 1.2 since Exc...

Hunt.Lee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes