Metro

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys   I'm having a bit of trouble with L2 over MPLS via an EVC, one end connecting to a L2 WAN circuit over to a customer through a carrier, and therefore has an S-TAG (2096). Connected to our other PE is a circuit directly connected from out ASR...

tsheltonuk by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,  I am have configured the CFM in L2MPLS xconnect betwen ASR 9001 to ASR 903.  session is came up in ASR 903 but not in ASR 9001 and i have enabled the debug and found that ASR 903 is not initiating the CFM packets. anyone can help me out?     ASR...

jigojar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Heey, all As an ISP provider, We are trying to connect Multiple customer sites via our Mpls core. our plan to give each customer site a different vlan ( c-vlan) and then translated to S-vlan to transport the frames through our network. we know about ...

Hello guys, I'm trying to configure QinQ in my lab.Below you can see topoligy. Somehow its not working, even tough I've followed several tutorials. The relevant configs: R1#interface Ethernet0/0.12encapsulation dot1Q 12ip address 10.0.0.1 255.255.255...

image.png
AndrasSz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have about 4 ME3600 on my SP network, and I have seen different strange behaviors on these devices.I will try to give two examples Scenario 1: I have an NNI with 1 3rd party provider and provisioning layer 2 service for a Customer, see below confi...

hellp i have a problem I can't ping vlan (192.168.1.1) from pc and inverse this is my network now PC0 and PC1 taken ip from dhcp server swithch and OK , and I have very simple config this map is realy and I used packe trace for show you. 1-dhcp sw(...

Hi fellow net workers. I am just curious, donot have the right gear to lab it out, just hoping  if someone has already checked that out. Is there any limit for  vlans tags,  we can impose when using Cisco Q in Q or it can not be more than 2? Is  abov...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,  I have configured the Ethernet OAM between two devices. Here i want to know the below option is supported or not? i want to configure the OAM connection time-out between two devices when the connection time-out occurred then it should go to er...

jigojar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This my design: rep admin vlan 100 segment 100 RUNNWAY-2 configuration: Interface g1/0/12 Switchport mode trunk Rep segment 100 edge primary Interface g1/0/11 Switchport mode trunk Rep segment 100 edge secondary B-MCR configuration: Interface g1/1/2 ...