Metro

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,   Let me know if you have any test result/opinion about the following. CE---|  EVPN Domain(MPLS/MPLS-PBB/VXLAN either will do) |---CE    |<---------------------------ethernet CFM/OAM------------------------------>| I think as VPLS can transpo...

Does anyone know the IPSec throughput of the ASR 920 12SZ-IM model? I can't find the figure in any documentation. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/asr-920-series-aggregation-services-router/datasheet-c78-733397.html http://www...

tobin_jim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello  I want to enable SDM video template on ASR 903 RSP3 , it's not showing as below : sdm prefer ?default default template ipv4 ipv4 templateipv6 ipv6 template  ASR details: Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 03.18.01.S  #show license detail Index: 1...

Hello everyone, next days I'll have a MW in order to adjust some OSPF parameteres in a big network with ASR9K IOS-XR and I have the following doubt: If I configure the command "auto-cost reference-bandwidth" globally is it applied for all VRFs or I h...

Hi I have been looking for a document when HSPR V2 will be available on the ASR920 platform. The feature navigator does not seem to know the ASR920 yet and I have not found any release notes that contained the information. Can anyone help? Thanks Mat

Hello, I have a problem with QinQ configuration in our Network, I have two ASR 1006 routers with 4 cisco switches. I attached the configuration of all the switches and routers as well as the topology here.     R1    --------------   R2     |        ...

Hi all,  I've a setup with ASR920 as the P router and the ME1200 as the PE. When the first setup was performed, it was all done via the CLI on the ASR at the controller CLI, but now we have installed a Cisco Prime Networks, and the ME1200 were added...

I have a ISR 4331 that I would like to connect to my service provider for Layer II Ethernet Access.  I would assume that standard RJ-45 LAN port will be good enough or do I need special LAN port for Metro Ethernet Connectivity. Thanks,

abbasali5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ME3800 HA

I am running a pair of ME3800's but have one as a hot standby and have been copying the config over to it on a regular basis.  I would like to make it a active active or active standby HA pair,  is this possible?

I'm having issues trying to get VLAN Bandwidth Limiting to apply only to one particular VLAN.  I can get the rate limiting to work on the customer port along with the service provider port, but on the service provider port the rules seem to apply to ...

Top Solution Authors