Metro

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

uRFP is currently not supported on ME3600X interfaces. But  we can use the platform nl3mm rpf_fail_handling enable  global command to enable RPFfail  multicast packets handling. Can we use this command to block unicast RPFfail pkts?

abgromov by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir/Madam,  we want to migrate current customer's full mesh ibgp network to route reflector architecture but customer network is a product network , we can't take down the network ,there is some questions 1 when i config one core router as RR, a...

fly by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using below configuration for local Switching, But it is not working, Only getting MAC from service instance 1. Local MAC available on both the down link on my 4500X, up link port configured as trunk    interface TenGigabitEthernet0/1/4descript...

muthu raj by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, Recently i have been working on configuration  Cisco Catalyst C-4507R+E switches and i am trying to understand the features of each individual interface, as each port can act as 2 separate interfaces. I would like to understand the configur...

Hello. I have IPoE customers, with IPoE sessions configured like this: policy-map type control IPoE class type control CM_C_IPoE_RTIMEOUT_REAUTH event timed-policy-expiry 1 service disconnect ! class type control CM_C_IPoE_REJECT_REAUTH event tim...

Hi Guys,I have been trying out to configure a bridge-domain under service instance on an ME-3800 however it is not letting me do it:my config is belowint Gi0/10switchport trunk allowed vlan noneswitchport mode trunk mtu 9216 load-interval 30 service ...

David by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning! One of my providers has a ME3600-24CX-M in our main datacenter. There are two fiber ports used for the in and out of our connection, and one GE copper port connected to our perimeter router for that circuit.  I would like the carrier to...

Hi, not sure if the right place to do this query.as indicated by the case, insert the card but all the LEDs are orange. According to documentation, the color refers to a minor faultThe console displays:System Bootstrap, Version 12.2(33r)SRB4, RELEASE...

Hello, for mc-lag pair, can one PoA be asr9010 and second PoA 903? ICCP should support this or it will not be stable? Thanks, A.

Hi All, Kindly help me with my problem. I am new in Cisco and recently hired. Now my boss wants me to limit the bandwidth per department in our office using Cisco 3400 ME. Per department has different VLANS and assigned to different Ports. Please hel...

deocanave by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear we have a curious problem regarding metro service that connect remote sites (through 3600 and 3750) and the head office (xconnect with asr9010). here is the configuration : RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:MyPoP-ASR9010-NPE-01#sh run l2vpn bridge group MyComp bri...

ajishidiq by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help to provide following list Rack Mount Kit picture.  A901Z-RCKMNT-23IN Cisco ASR 901 10GE Router 23-in. Rack Mount KitA901Z-RCKMNT-ETSI Cisco ASR 901 10GE Router ETSI Rack Mount KitA901Z-RCKMNT-R19 Cisco ASR 901 10GE Router Recessed Rack Mo...

alansung1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I have 7 switches that will be connected as Ring topology In the coming future , each one of these switches will be connected to other switches to form sub-rings Number of Vlans in use are within 3 - 5 Vlans One of these switches will be conne...

mkhalil10 by Spotlight
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes