Metro

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have the following topology across 2 data centers: Customer switch-1->3750-1->Nexus7k-1->OTV->Nexus7k-2->3750-2->Customer switch-2 The customer switches connect into a dot1qtunnel port on the 3750 at each end. Layer2 Protocol Tunneling for STP is ...

Hi All,   I needs some advice on the suitability of a Cisco ASR 920 that will act as a PE router   We are looking to terminate customer ethernet circuits into our PoP to provide Internet, MPLS, VPLS services. Our provider will aggregate the customer ...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was recently using an online website for checking the name resolution for a particular website.  The result was as attached in the picture . As is visible, www.cisco.com resolves to e144.dscb.akamaiedge.net to a public address. How does a domain na...

surahuja by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco ASR 920

Hi All, I'm currently looking at an ASR 920 in our DC to terminate customer ethernet tail circuits and then to provide MPLS/VPLS services etc. This will be acheived using the ASR 920 carrier ethernet feature set. What I also need to do is use the AS...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear ALL, We noticed that our WAN switch interface is down because of put into err-disable stage (MPTforYSX2.png). It learnt the multiple physical addresses (MPTforYSX1.png) from WAN side, please see the attached. Please let us know the reason for le...

Hello Experts, I have a unique situation where I need to convert a 100G metro Ethernet circuit to 10G. Optical gear is only capable of 100GE circuit. But some of my routers are not yet ready for 100GE. So I need to use some kind of device in the midd...

Hi. I configured a pppoe server on a brand new asr 920 plateform (advanced metro ip access) but it's not working. My set up is trivial : Add a bba-group and a virtual template : bba-group pppoe BBAPPPOE virtual-template 1 sessions per-mac limit 2 i...

sysadmin by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.  I have config on cisco 881 for two ISP. Hi is correct? One master and the second standby FastEthernet4 - 1 ISP Vlan50             - 2 ISP track 11 ip sla 100 reachability delay down 120 up 180!track 12 ip sla 200 reachability delay down 120 up...

Dear Sir/Madam,      We want to migrate a large provider  network in a city from ospf to ISIS, because customer want to run ipv4/ipv6 dual stack , ospfV3 doesn't support IPv4, customer don't want to run two ospf process.    is there any important thi...

fly by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

uRFP is currently not supported on ME3600X interfaces. But  we can use the platform nl3mm rpf_fail_handling enable  global command to enable RPFfail  multicast packets handling. Can we use this command to block unicast RPFfail pkts?

abgromov by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir/Madam,  we want to migrate current customer's full mesh ibgp network to route reflector architecture but customer network is a product network , we can't take down the network ,there is some questions 1 when i config one core router as RR, a...

fly by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: