Metro

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all I have 7 switches that will be connected as Ring topology In the coming future , each one of these switches will be connected to other switches to form sub-rings Number of Vlans in use are within 3 - 5 Vlans One of these switches will be conne...

mkhalil10 by Spotlight
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm currently testing a Metro ME3400G-2CS-A, before we purchase new ones. It's completely up-to-date, but when I try to boot with config download from TFTP "boot host dhcp", the device crashes with warning: *Mar  1 00:01:32.517: %SYS-6-STACKLOW:...

Hi All, Im quite new in Network area, so im planning to create Network-to-network interface (NNI) Services in our DC.  Currently we want to purchase for this enquiry, switch L3. The purpose is for Crossconnect in our DC i.e from operator 1 and o...

Hello, Does anybody know how to configure properly  "bpdu relay" feature between two ME3600 as MPLS PE routers?  Problem is: Both should be configured with  MST and "l2protocol peer stp"  for untagged frames on EFP toward access switches and additio...

How is everyone out there monitoring their Cisco REP ring statuses?  In my experience, monitoring hundreds of Cisco REP rings over a vast geographic region is a bit tedious. To help with the issue, I created a small Windows application to query a li...

Hello, I need to transport some double-tagged customers from SiteA to SiteB through a GbE link and to rewrite S-VLANs so that those I use on the aggregation-side interface are different from those I receive on the customer facing port. customers ...

Hello, I need to transport some double-tagged customers from SiteA to SiteB through a GbE link and to rewrite S-VLANs so that those I use on the aggregation-side interface are different from those I receive on the customer facing port. endusers ...

Hi, We have cisco 6500 with sup720 and PFC3B, the line card is WS-X6708-10GE w/ WS-F6700-DFC3C. Currently we are experiencing some issue to receive the traffic from other vendor who set the DEI(Drop Eligibility Indicator) bit to 1 in either 802.1ad ...

Hi Cisco kids, Recently my company sold Cisco ASR 920 routers to an ISP customer. Pretty cool device, the customer wants to integrate this router in the network as a PE device and everything is fine except strange problem with DHCP snooping feature....

Adis Cato by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I would be most greatefull if anybody knows and can share information if ME3800 or ME3600 support PVST-AG (access gatway) feature? Is there anywhere some configuration guide for that? I know it is supported on ASR9k but ME platforms are of in...