Metro

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We need to organize vpls with ME3800 switches. I know that we can use two ME3800 on both sides of MPLS cloud. Is it possible to use ME3800 and ME3600 on both sides of MPLS cloud?

Antonsibir by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are facing some multicast issue in our metro network, some time some fof the channels are getting freezed, when I checked the source router, i am not getting any porbelm, the VLC works fine, we have aroung 30 Nos of HD channel in the network and a...

sajism220 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'd like to use CFM to take a link down when the remote side is not responding any more as the link is disrupted.Platform is CRS-1 w. IOS-XR 4.1:Here my configuration: ethernet cfm domain md0 level 4 id string crs_196_P2  service ma0 down-meps   c...

Dear all,   I'm currently evaluating Cisco 887 on EUBA ( TNZ Enhanced Unbundled Bitstream Access), basically it is just a ADSL2 service with ethernet vlan encapsulation. I wonder if what is the state of support for CFM on this router? I tried to conf...

wahkuanng by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HIDear allI have a problem of    understanting the concept of LINE CARD on a router. On our network we   are running C7203 and C7209 routers. The maximum sessions are :• Maximum number of IP and PPPoE subscriber sessions supported per line card is 16...

Hi AllI am working on a project in Saudi Arabia, and dealing with the local telco here, STC. We have bought from them a Ethernet to Ethernet 4MB link from Riyadh to Qassim. On the Riyadh end they have presented a Cisco ME3400 and assigned us a Ethern...

siddiqirf by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,These days some our PE  routers showing the EOBC0/0 Transmit errors, attached the graph reference, any one have idea why this is happening.a-d1#show eobc   Statistics for eobc from SP/RP to linecards        Hardware is RSP720 EOBCInterface in...

sajism220 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. My service provider has just brought up a q-in-q link between my new and old locations because I need to expand our current VLANs to the new location. One one side of the link I have a 6500 switch with a trunk interface to the new loaction an...

HelloI need to connect ES/ES+ on 7613 to 6708 on 6513. this is my question, can i do this ? and does line protocol up in this case or not ? and is there any document about this ?and another question that is, can i use 6513 with 6708 line card in core...

Hey,I am trying to connect the service provider's ME2400 switch to a 4500 switch (switchport with an access vlan). The problem I have is that the port remains down/down no matter what I do. I have tested other ports/linecards on the 4500 and nothing ...

Dear Sir,We adopted an IP/MPLS network so we need to make expansion. The expansion will be Cisco Metro Ethernet Switches.What kind of Cisco Switch will be suitable for this purpose ?Find the attached image for the Network topology so the Core routers...

When you configure hierarchical queueing on an enhanced services port, should one also configure the egress queue chararcteristics such as buffer space and thresholds, shaped/shared weights, egress priority queue, etc., that is all of those character...

I have a question regarding MCAST and how it works with spanning-tree.  We currently have two 7609 routers that are running multicast for IPTV to our subscribers.  The access equipment we use has redundant 802.1q links to each 7609.  We also have a 8...

Dears,We re using Cisco 3400 in out network with Metro Ip Access 12.2(53)Version.The issue is that we Plug SFP SFP-GE-L 10-2144-01,1000 BASE LX/LH and loop the Fiber Patch Cord we do not recieve any packet.Even if we connect to other Cisco we are una...