Metro

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

My router 7609 is running on IOS version 12.2(18)SXF6, Supervisor Engine 72 WS-SUP720-3B. When I installed the card WS-X7604-10GE with WS-F6700-DFCBXL,the router couldn't recognize the card and here was the log:R7609-TBI-NPE-01#sho module Mod Ports C...

nhubinh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hope some one can point me to the right direction. Just procure a Metro-E Direct Internet Access (10MB), the provider actually is running ethernet over SONET. Anyway, they hand over a cat 5 into a router (Cisco2620), fastethernet port to my switch. N...

ewong0088 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been asked to try and find the maximum MAC address table size for both a 6513 switch and a 7606 router. I am unfamiliar with either of these devices. Can anybody help?

hill-mark by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work in a ISP .Recently we have experienced a udp atack originating from four Ip (last time)with destination one of the Ip of our domain.I have seen this by analysing the traffic of one switch port with Ethereal.Exist any mode or config on the rou...

ilircisco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

2 questions:We have a ME 3400 con qos configured, we'd like to monitor the bw per class, we have two ways, one using the "show policy-map interface output/input" however the output is not showing the bps rate:Switch#show policy-map interface output F...

mjgarate by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi This probably isnt the correct place to ask this question but there doesnt seem to be a better place.I have been tasked with delivering broadband to a multi dwelling unit with approx 188 homes.There is coax cable to each dwelling to deliver servic...

Hi, can the 3750ME with advanced IP software do the following:- 8kbps min and 8kbps incremental rate-limit at inress and egress? thank you,San

Hello,I have a few questions regarding DSCP behavior on the 7600 platform. We are currently running into an issue where DSCP bits are being cleared as they traverse an FWSM module which is not ideal. Below is a simple diagram of the network in questi...

Hello,Firstly the situation we have here is that we are on the outskirts of an ATT Fiber Ring and we have servers currently hosted at an ATT Datacenter. They stated we could hop on that fiber box with their help and get a 50MB link to our cage in th...

My MPLS cloud is running 7613 for core and Agg devices and 6524 in my access rings. How do I test convergence in terms of milliseconds. Do I require a Traffic Generator or can I achieve this using any softwares?. Since core rings with TE-FRR gives co...

Hi,We have 1x100Mbps leased circuit connecting two locations. The links has been tested by connecting two laptops at both ends by assigning /30 IP addresses; Ping is successful; [As per my understanding no issue with Layer 1 & 3];We have connected th...

Pls help clarify the following things:1. Can I do an EoMPLS psedowire b/w two directed PE routers? I think of PHP behavior, but we can disable PHP!!2. Pls see the topoAgg using 7609, sip400 with 2ge uplink, ws.6724.sfp downlinkn.PE using 7609 also, s...

ha_lh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes