MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I have following situation:Two Cisco 7600 , routerA in POP-A anf routerB in POP-B.xconnect configured for layer2 service:RouterA:interface TenGigabitEthernet1/1.75 description Link to CPE1 encapsulation dot1Q 75 xconnect b.b.b.b 100 encapsulati...

justa by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to configure L2VPN Pseudowire Redundancy. I've found some documentation in the link below:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_0s/feature/guide/fspseudo.htmlBut my scenario is quite different from the one explained at this document. I...

cjurado77 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day! I have got a task to play multicast traffic through mpls (at least between the same vrf). I have 3 switches 3750 ME, sw1, sw2 and sw3. Multicast source host is connected to sw3 int fa1/0/6, receiver host is connected to sw1 int fa 1/0/5, re...

HIDear allI have a problem of    understanting the concept of LINE CARD on a router. On our network we   are running C7203 and C7209 routers. The maximum sessions are :• Maximum number of IP and PPPoE subscriber sessions supported per line card is 16...

Hi,I try to match the route learned with RD 10081:84 , and then set the weight to 100.I can't find the keyword RD at ip extcommunity-list, only SOO and RT.Can guide is there other way to perform it ?What I try to achive is to manipulate the  weight o...

tckoon by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,anyone explain me where does BGP come into play? Why is BGP required with MPLS Implementation? if you have any other link or doc or pdf file.. where i can clear my doubt pls. let share with me.

Can a service provider remark CoS on customer traffic in a Point to point Layer 2 EoMPLS link ? Specially as we are going to encrypt the link via L2 encryptors on both ends, the service provider will have no visibility of our original frame until fra...

siddiqirf by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

COS

Hi Experts,Can someone help me to configure COS in MPLS link.Regards,MK

Not sure why i am getting this error and my vpnv4 route is being blocked...*Mar  1 02:35:21.239: BGP(2): 150.1.1.1 rcvd UPDATE w/ attr: nexthop 150.1.1.1,origin i, localpref 100, metric 0*Mar  1 02:35:21.247: BGP(2): 150.1.1.1 rcvd 150.1.1.1:1:10.1.1...

HiI have a L3 VPN customer that has a requirement to multicast 1500 byte packets unfragmented across our MPLS network. I have configured:PIM-SSM in the coreMTU of all MPLS enabled links is 1536IP MTU of all MPLS enabled links is 1500MTU of PE-CE link...

leedavies by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if there are any specific performance limitations given the following:Catalyst 6500 with Supervisor 7206708 linecardConfigured as a MPLS PE using SXI softwaremulticast VPN (standard service provider setup, with multicast enabled mpls...