MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Can you please tell me functional diffrence between VC type 4 and 5 and how it actually works. what all attributes are carried when VC type is 4 and VC type is 5.If you can explain me with a example would be a gr8 help.

Resolved! BGP Path selection

Dear all,I am having confusion with two of the BGP path selection algorithm3---Prefer the path that was locally originated via a network or aggregate BGP subcommand or through redistribution from an IGP.Local paths that are sourced by the network or ...

Hi,Design question for dual MPLS provider network. What is the advantages/disadvantages of using separate AS number vs same AS number for the same site with the two service providers. Meaning the same customer site is connected to two different mpls ...

I am running a PE-CE vpn routing. Now my client wants to access a particulat ip which is on internet and may be the demand can be increased and he doesnot want to add the addtional static routes for this. Can we have any routing solution which can so...

Hi,I am really new to MPLS technologies. I would really appreciate if someone can give me some advice about which book to start reading it like the fundamentals and also the evolution of L2 VPN, L3 VPN, IP VPN and MPLS concepts , what these are and e...

I have many separate offices connected to my access switch and I am providing their internet access. These customers do not need to "see" each other. How do I aggregate them into one pw out to the internet? I know that H-VPLS could do the same, but t...

Hello. I'm fairly new to IOS XR... well, not that new, but I do not understand the following.I can ping Lo0 interface from the LocationY, and Ping goes both ways, to XR the request, and XR sends the reply back. It all works.But when I ping from Lo0 o...

1.Can anyone direct me to some good MPLS configuration for the Customer Edge router? 2. We are currently using frame-relay does MPLS work over frame-relay or how this work?3.What questions do I need to ask the service provider?

keyyo0200 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,In the following document:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_0s/feature/guide/gscbts.html#wp1054952it states that classed-based tunnel selection is possible using static routes. As i do not currently have a lab to test would i be right in as...

hi~ all I just have some confused , whether it's good way load full internet routes in MPLS VRF , which there's no any service routing in core network but topology routing . but there's dual upstream ISP connecting ASBR , I'm afraid if I load thes...

llongb1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to terminate the mpls at CPE at L3.I want to terminate mpls from office A to office B on L3.Also on office B I need to terminate P2P network on the same L3 from Site C.I will be getting all the coneection on Site B on ethernet at my pr...

It is my understanding that SIP-200/400 or OSMs are required for L2VPN on 7600.- Is there a way to run L2VPNs on a 7600 having only 10GEs and GEs interfaces? What options are there available for L2 VFIs at these speeds?-W