MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! VRF-lite

Can someone please help me with the configuration of vrf-lite both at CE and PE. I am using eigrp as routing protocol between my CE and PE.

Hi.I have MP-BGP/MPLS in my network and different customers vpns. For example, i'd like to put traffic of certain VRF to certain MPLS TE tunnel. I think it is possible to use PBR or static routing, but in this case i have to do a lot of manual config...

sklochkov by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI ve a doubt regarding who will do the Label to FEC bindnig.. Is it done by LDP or by FEC... I m in an assumption that LDP (or any signalling prtocol in that matter) will only distribute the labels for the prefixes in the routing table to its n...

Hello all, Does the 3845 router supports all the managment for MPLS and the protocols ISIS & BPG? What about the interfaces STM-1, could they be used for MPLS? I'm planning to use this routers in a Core backbone, not only in a large enterprise networ...

Hi,I'm creating DHCP server at 7200, and creating DHCP relay at my 7609 to distribute IP address for multicast VRF. DHCP server is work at my local 7200, but seems the relay is not working. The config is like this:7200:ip dhcp pool Test-1 vrf Multi...

jakskal07 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I would like to know about the LSP ping message generation in a dynamic LSP and static LSP environment. Is the LSP ping messages generated automatically upon the creation of LSP (both static and via LDP) ..? or is it generated administratively.If...

Hi all,I ve read EoMPLS will not work on interface VLAN's in 7600 series routers... Is it for any specific IOS bug (if so is the same be fixed?) or the platform itsefl will not support... Because we have an EoMPLS customer who is not able to work on ...

Hi,I have a scenerio where i wish to configure a TE tunnel to run across a link which is only utilised as a backup link by the current MPLS network.Am i right in assuming the RSVP bandwidth reservation carried out by the TE tunnel would not be seen b...

We have a headquarters 4.5 multilink line going to an MPLS cloud supporting 14 remote sites. We have now unwisely aquired a "managed" VPN failover "solution" for 4 of these remote sites utilizing HSRP. The problem is the black holing caused by BGP la...

tteslicko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes