MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HiI have next scheme:R_Customer<-->R_1(SP)<-->R_2(SP)<-->internetBetween R_1 and R_2 using IP/MPLS with Traffic Engineering (TE using for equal load balancing, because between R_1(Cisco 2821) and R_2(Cisco 7206VXR) two physical links on 2 and 4 mbit/...

Hi Team,I need a clarification how the lables are swapped between ASBR's for two different AS's in case of Inter-AS L3 MPLS VPN OptionB. Because when i see a route from PE-ISP-A for a prefix it has two label stack. One has come from the remote end PE...

Hi all, In a MPLS network can you inject two 'default-originate' one from site A (primary site) and the other with higher metric from sie B (back up site)? router bgp 65001no synchronization neighbor 172.16.11.1 remote-as 111 (MPLS service provider) ...

san-pandey by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.Can anyone explain what are the services can't be implemented with WS-X67xx-SFP and that require ES20?Thanks

pbenin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PE<----R1----R2----->CECE router is two hops away. R1 & R2 are ISP non-mpls ISP routers. IGP of ISP can be considered as OSPF/IS-IS. What are the connectivity options between PE and CE?

Hi all,Normally with vrf light u can assign a port to a specific vrf.Now I would like to assign a vlan to a specific vrf.The configuration seems to allow you to make add the vlan to the vrf the routes gets distrubuted over mpbgp we can see the routes...

m-bosch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ALL , As per recommended best practise , would it be advisable to have PE to PE connectivity ( both IGP & ldp connectivity ) for resiliency.Scenario is you have collocated PEs running VRRP with dual homed CEs?? Any comment or Suggestion ?

g.oridota by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CEs (connecting to the same Service provider network)at two distant branches 30 km apart.Each of the CEs connect to the branch network.We would like to extend the LAN across these locations,also I want HSRP configured between the two CEs.Can t...

sumesh_un by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've recently setup GET VPN Cooperative Key Servers, 1 with a priority of 100 and the other a priority of 75. Initially the KS with a priority of 100 comes up as primary, and the other as secondary, as expectedAbout 2 minutes later, the secondary tra...

kst.amand by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MPLS PHP

It's a easy question. can someone tell me if it's true?how does PHP work?we have a topology:---->Packet flow----->PE1------P1------P2------PE2P2 will remove the packet's label and this packet will be labeled with null label.PE2 will perform a routing...

Can anyone explain what is the difference between VRF and VRF Lite. What is the main purpose/application of VRF Lite? Thanks in advanceAK

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics