MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Note: I didn't find an ATM Forum.- What will be the difference between bridge-domain and bre-connect?- Which one should be pursued for the migration path of ATM PVCs to VLANs at MetroEthernet?- Which will be easier for the integration of ATM internet...

We have a difficulty enabling the MPLS on this particular switch. We couldn't find the command for the MPLS to enable in the interface. Is there any command or substitute command to do this? The following information was taken from the switch. Device...

Hi,Benefit of MPLS over traditional P-to-P is off course a cost. But apart from cost what are techonoloical benefits of having MPLS over leased links. Is'nt MPLS less secure as compared to leased circuit.In a nutshell what are convincing factor for ...

We have a MPLS network between Head office & varios branch office located across the globe. Can you suggest me the best possible backup(automatic) for this MPLS? as we are facing lot of breaks/cuts in the MPLS Network.

dsriniva by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone. Here is something i can't find out the answer :I have to design a network in which LANs are working with DiffServ Classification and interworking with a MPLS backbone. The DiffServ policy is particular as there are two VoIP classes with...

We are getting ready to migrate onto AT&T's MPLS network. One of the action items we have down the road is to enable RSVP for call admission in our CallManager environment. I hear AT&T's MPLS switches may not support the RSVP protocol. Anyone have an...

Hi folks,I need your advice ;)I've an hub-2spokes topology, and the Customer has to implement a primary link MPLS with a provider, and a backup link MPLS with another ISP. All sites have an isolate routing process ospf (area 0) and two CE, one for ea...

ariela by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When using the 10-B option of the RFC:4364 from an Inter-AS scenario.1>We have AS1 having[CE1-PE1-ASBR1] & AS2 having[ASBR2-PE2-CE2].2>Now with all the devices up and configs for option 10-B loaded having >>DEFAULT<< settings for the control-plane pr...

Hey Guys,We currently have several remote sites that connect back to our core (7206vxr) via p2p t1's. One Site connects back to us via MetroE. All Sites are setup under 1 vrf. The sites that have t1's can ping each other with no problem even bumpi...

Guys can someone please help me out as i cant get my head around MPLS terminologies......they say that FIB is derived from CEF and it sth etable which is mapping of network to lables (as in CEF its network to MAC) now LIB is mapping of lable to labl...

When deploying a new MPLS backbone for a Service Provider, what will be consider the best practices in general? For example what about the following list and any other items:- Define the Internet as a VRF?- Use private ASNs?- Define a VRF per special...

Unanswered Topics