MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear All , Pls let me know once the label is stripped off from the packet can we use the same label . If yes then if there any rule that label can only be used for same VPN from which it was stripped off or it can be used for any VPN . rgd...

Hi! i'm trying to do a lab at my university implementing MPLS. I have routers cisco 2610 series. This is my configuration: Cisco2600-2(config-if)# ip route-cache cef Cisco2600-2(config-if)# mpls label protocol ldp Cisco2600-2(config-if)#mpls ip My pr...

I am receiving routes on my CE via BGP using VRF-lite. Now I want to redistribute the BGP routes which are in a VRF into my standard OSPF process e.g.router ospf 100Essentially I would like to take VRF routes and inject them into my OSPF domain. I do...

Hi,Trying to redistribute a bgp route into an ospf instance:Have the following route table for vrf KOR-PT:#sh ip route vrf KOR-PTRouting Table: KOR-PTCodes: C - connected, S - static, R - RIP, M - mobile, B - BGP D - EIGRP, EX - EIGRP external,...

HiI've a question about EIGRP. If i configure an adress-familiy in EIGRP to route a vrf, it's not possible to configure two eigrp processes within this family.I have two neigbors with different AS - how is it possible to redistribute this two process...

pat1848 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI keep seeing for this command, [V] appended to the destination prefix.PERouter#sh mpls forwarding-table vrf VRFName 172.16.0.0 255.255.0.0 detailLocal Outgoing Prefix Bytes tag Outgoing Next Hoptag tag or VC or Tunnel Id switched interface284 ...

I have a 7500 that connects to a 7600 using a PA-FE-TX interface and I'm using MPLS. When I set the MPLS mtu on the 7600 it requires me to adjust the interface MTU (6700 series switch card) as well (from 1500 to 1524). The 7500 will allow me to sen...

8wsmith by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to setup a router like the followingint fa0ip vrf forwarding inetip addr x.x.x.xint t0ip addr y.y.y.yip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 vrf inetHas anyone done this?I know that the reverse works ok (you can transport VRFs in a GRE tunnel (VRF insi...

Hello. Let's say I configure explicit TE path betwen two edge devices and it goes on suboptimal route. How should I then do a configuration so only traffic from L3 VPNs that I select goes through TE tunnel, and all other traffic goes through normal p...

djankovic by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our customer is looking to protect their mpls infrastructure from spoofed labels when using inter-as vpn option b peering with over providers.I refer to the situation when our peer send us packets with labels that do present in our forwarding table b...