MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,I need help. For days, I spent my time to check my config many times. So far, I still did not get the clue what happen to my config. I am setting up Inter-AS MPLS VPN, with VPNv4 eBGP session between ASBR. Both CE have their complete route bet...

Good morning: We have a router 7204VXR that it is sending messages trap of labels MPLS illegals. Do you know some form of detecting the origin that is generating this problem? as I can know that it labels has the problem? can I activate some debug...

antoniolv by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Please anyone can tell wheather Gig modules are supported on 3745 and if yes then how many? Also please tell which is the Gig module I could not find on cisco.com.And also do the onboard LAN ports support Multi VRF function ?ThanksNK

Hello,We are migrating an ISP network from using EIGRP to OSPF. Some of their networks are running on a VRF, so to make a smooth migration we need to run both protocols on the same VRF, is this possible?If so, are all the standard OSPF features avail...

aretsu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guysI desing an MPLS Network for an enterprise environment. Apart from seven VRF's for each departement, there will be a voice vrf for VOIP traffic. I was reading through different articels describing QoS for MPLS. My question: Because all VOIP tr...

m-ott by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are planning a new mpls network with 10 backbone,25 distribution and about 100 edge routers. We will try to use as much of mpls features as possible,ie, L2VPNs,L3VPNs,VPLS,traffic eng., QoS, mcast, carrier in carrier etc.. Which one would fit bett...

m.erkul by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Vrf Aware IPSEC

Hi i am trying something inline with title mentioned but i m getting stuck up in getting my vpnclient establish the connectivity with my IPE box which is 7206.i have tried establishing the dynamic ipsec with my 6513 box configured to accept the same ...

Hi this conf is VRF LITE + IPSEC. During the test we see the packets don't come back (from a different vrf) to interface with tunnel. We ping from one PC behind the tunnel ip sec (inside the vrf A) to router inside the vrf B (on the same PE). The pac...

I have two different VPNs and I need to establish connection between them. But both of them are security sensitive customers, with very low router administration capabilities.What is the best way to resolve this issue?

Was testing interworking between Vlan over ethernet and FR. As long as my LDP was on static routing, I couldnt reach end-to-end. The moment i configured OSPF as my routing protocol it came up. Can anyone let me know what the reason could be ?

When multi-VRF have to be set on CE and PE, each VRF-to-VRF need a separated logical link or PVC. For instant:CE VRF 1--- VRF1 PE pvc1CE VRF 2--- VRF2 PE pvc2CE VRF 3--- VRF3 PE pvc3If CE--ADSL--PE is the ly2 connection, it is not cost effective t...

ellemen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For MPLS IOS, what the major differences between 12.0S and other releases like 12.2T for example?Thank you in advance..

Ahmede by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors