MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am interested by learning multicast VPN. I was reading this book "IP Multicast, Volume II Advanced Multicast Concepts and Large-Scale Multicast Design", only profile 0 (Rosen GRE) and Profile 1 MLDP-Based MVPN are explained.I can see that BGP addre...

Noyl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to implement L3VPN ping functionality between my proprietary PE router and ASR9K. I have sent out the below MPLS echo request to ASR9K. Below snap is the byte stream of the MPLS echo request i decoded using a generic decoder over internet...

Packet_decoded_in_generic_decoder.PNG Invalid_fec_type_error.PNG

I would like to know if there is a way on a P router to view the VPN traffic that is flowing through an interface. I have enabled Flexible NetFlow on the interface in both the ingress and egress direction, however, the only Netflow that is being capt...

Tim K by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody. I would ask you to help me to better understand the need of a inner label for vpnv4 mp-bgp nlri.For the IGP NH PE egress router, we use the outer LDP label. However with the RT extended community, the PE-Egress Router know in which V...

a.collaro by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MPLS full mesh

Hi All, Seek your advise on this. I'm exploring mpls full mesh design 4 sites (HQ, BR1, BR2 & BR3) with two PE routers. HQ & BR1 are connecting to PE1 with "vrf HQ" & "vrf BR1" and BR2, BR3 to PE2 with "vrf BR2" & "vrf BR3" likewise. All PE-CE use os...

abob21 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm hoping to get some guidance on how to connect IX and transit data into a network in a way that scales.The existing network has a BGP free core which works really well.  I'm going to be setting up some dedicated border routers that just "talk" ...

Hello everyone! I'm studying advanced networks architecture for college and the I have the following doubt: Supposing a scenario where a client is present in 3 different cities, the client wants that all the trafic between city 1 and 2 goes first to ...

dolrairom by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MPLS VPN

How VRF's CEF know transport label and next hop that do not associate with this VRF . Isn't true that VRF control plane and  global control plane is separated . Please someone help me to solve my confusion about it . 

We have a ASR9010 router in the network, we found out that below error in the logs. after execute the "sh mpls ldp neighbor" command we couldn't find any duplicate addresses. Hopefully will get enlighten as we afraid we overlook at some point. Thank ...

nasrul5551 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,I'm working on some programmability tasks using IOS XE 17.1 release.I was trying to find the right YANG model to extract regular LDP pseudowire status, but without any luck.It's pretty easy to extract PW config, but I cannot find a way to ...

Hi,I need to design a MPLS network as shown in the diagram. The requirement is below.VLAN 10 users in FRANCE only be able to access VLAN 10 servers in JAPAN and CHINA.VLAN 20 users in GERMANY only be able to access VLAN 20 servers in JAP...

Diagram.PNG
supunit21 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes