MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear Team , We have R1 and R2 vide connected with EIGRP and R2 also connected with HO via MPLS. Now we are facing that we are unable to access HO server...Please find trace route log and suggest. R1 - 10.114.60.34/30 R2 - 10.114.60.33/30 Server Ip - ...

I have an issued with a mpls connections, which apparently is not setting mpls labels, everythins seems to be correctly configured but when it trace the destinatio ip, it doesnt show anythin   TFE-D-L2L4724-#trace mpls ipv4 10.206.1.119/32 source 10....

miguesoft by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to MPLS and labbed up a topology to run L3VPN. I am using EIGRP as PE-CE routing protocol.  Please see topology attached. R1 and R14 are CE routers and R2 and R13 are PE routers.  Please ignore the back to back link between R1 and R14 as it ...

HI   i need any link for any program simulate lab of MPLS TE please to test my information in this topic if there any one have the good version of GNS3 with his images please sharing with me :) .   thanks alot

Murad* by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If Ip precedence is used, then mapping the same to exp bit is one-2-one. If DSCP is used, then how is the mapping done to exp bit which hs only 8 possible values and where as dscp can hv 64 possible vaues..any ur/doc explaning thi mapping would be ap...

hjerbandi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IMPORT MAP ON CISCO ROUTER I am importing 3 RTs on PE router into a customer VRF. However, now customer has an extranet site from where I need to import few specific prefixes.   I am using the below configuration do let me know if that's fine.   ...

RT still shows up even it's being deniedHi, I've added routemap blocking RT:100:2873 from router1 and it's working. But, when router1 add's/exported another value the blocked RT(RT:100:2873) show up on the sh bgp vpnv4 unicast all *.*.*.* output? ...

Hi Guys,   I reviewing a specific scenario and I  would like to ask again regarding it traffic flow, tagging and instance works.   1. Let;s say Traffic enters with Customer vlan 653 first @ SW01(Facing customer) and in the above configuration we cat...

We are implementing an mpls vpn network for an ISP. We have a problem in getting three uplinks to other isps to work correctly. We have 3 internet PEs configured to uplink with the service providers. The routes in the routing table are being ignored...

omolo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i neet help to create a pseudowire on a portchannel, but when I try to add the the porchannel as a member it doesnt allow me, can anybody help me how to do this i    QUALITAS_CUAJIMALPA(config)#l2vpn xconnect context CUAJIMALPA-TOLUCAQUALITAS_CUAJIMA...

miguesoft by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors