MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are implementing an mpls vpn network for an ISP. We have a problem in getting three uplinks to other isps to work correctly. We have 3 internet PEs configured to uplink with the service providers. The routes in the routing table are being ignored...

omolo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i neet help to create a pseudowire on a portchannel, but when I try to add the the porchannel as a member it doesnt allow me, can anybody help me how to do this i    QUALITAS_CUAJIMALPA(config)#l2vpn xconnect context CUAJIMALPA-TOLUCAQUALITAS_CUAJIMA...

miguesoft by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Techs,   I have a Cisco PE Cisco7200 and Huawei CPE with double tagging on sub interface at PE. Huawei CPE has subinterfaces with dot1q termination vlan id (each subinterface has particular CE vlan id applied).   The problem is with BGP session un...

Dear All,   as far as you know, is it possible to configure Martini VPLS (EoMPLS, LDP based) on Nexus 7000 or 9000? Does any of you tested this configuration against Mikrotik VPLS? Unfortunately documentation is huge but not so clear around this topi...

spanogi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried to link two client sites in the same area (for example area 5 on both sides) with no area 0 in the VRF at all. The client has a link to area 0 in another part of their network. Our task is simply to connect their regular area together across ...

Resolved! 6VPE Question

We have MPLS core with 3 Route reflectors (RR), we are implementing 6VPE in the core, we want to start testing with two PEs (running XR OS) and one RR only. To enable 6VPE on the PE, I'll add "address-family vpnv6 unicast" on the PEs,  but I have few...

ahmede1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am really trying to get my head around how LSP's are pre-empted. I understand the values of 0 and 7 (highest priority and lowest priority so that LSPs will always be pre-empted or stay as they are) however I don't understand any of the other va...

Hello guysPls Correct me in the Below   a)Option 1   = Inter-AS Option A Option 2 = Inter-AS Option B Option 3 = Inter-AS Option C Option 4 = Inter-AS Option ABB) what is the Process to transit from one option to another , pls guide me to a online do...

Hi I am preping up coming upgrade from brocade to Cisco and we have flat network 20 sites daisy chained with fiber link running OSPF area 0 including backbone. We would like to implement mpls VPN and create 10- 15 vlan vrf lite instance- we want to d...

adirir by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,As I understand BFD with Asynchronous mode support Echo and non Echo mode.In my opinion, Echo mode is more recommonded due to fact that it will include forwarding path and so that it will send control packets at  high interval says 2 sec - reduce...

Working on a SP Lab which includes a ME3750 as a PE. There is full connectivity between all devices from the PE until I enable mpls on the interfaces pointing to the upstream P routers.   PE-Cisco_ME3750(config)#int fa1/0/22PE-Cisco_ME3750(config-if)...

Top Solution Authors