MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, I configured basic MPLS configuration on our core routers and border router. I can see ldp neighbor relationship by using show mpls ldp neighbors command in border router.   But when see mpls forwading-table in border router not even one byt...

Chanuka D by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

just need a comment on following understanding about 'No Label'no-label is found in LFIB when the local-LSR has not received a label for a prefix from its downstream LSR and the LSR simply forwards the unlabeled packet using the LFIB without having t...

I only have the configuration on CE1. How to configure on CE2 to terminate the VPDN tunnel?   CE1#sho vpd tun L2TP Tunnel Information Total tunnels 123 sessions 123LocTunID   RemTunID   Remote Name   State  Remote Address  Sessn L2TP Class/          ...

Can someone tell me what could be the issue with the following brdige domain config in the sense of why would the traffic between G0/0/0  and  G0/0/1 is not forwarding? The platform is an ISR 4451   bridge-domain 111 int bdi 111   ip address 10.10.10...

nrivera by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All: I am using 6807-XL with Sup6T for a campus MPLS network.  I've setup A-VPLS between to deliver a couple VLANs across the MPLS.  I would like to be able to pass spanning-tree (rapid-pvst) across the VPLS, but can't seem to figure out how to do...

Hi, I'm wondering if Profile 10 (p2mp-te with static mapping in VRF) is supported in ASR9000 XR   I configured according to this link http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/multiprotocol-label-switching-mpls/multiprotocol-label-switching-vpns-mpl...

We are possibly partnering with another service provider where we will act as the transport between their service and their customers.We have an established ASR 9000/920 MPLS network, and I regularly build E-Line/Tree/LAN services between customer si...

Hello guys,   I have a requriement to implement PE to PE encryption in my client's network. It can be HW (using per line HW encryptor) or SW (solution) based. I am first looking into the SW based solutions. What are the possibilites Cisco offer here?...

shonne by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello We implement MPLS-TE with class-based tunnel selection in out network and face a problem with mpls mtu at master tunnel. All interfaces and MPLS tunnels have MTU greater than 1516, but master tunnel always has 1496.     sh run int tun1111interf...

Roman E by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,  I need a definative answer on why the following is not working:ip prefix-list Management seq 5 192.168.0.0/16 le 32route-map Exp-Map permit 5 description Management Nets to Management Provider 1 match ip address prefix-list Management set e...