MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a 2911 router with a T1 circuit terminated on a VWIC3-2MFT-T1/E1 module. I frequently observe logg entries in the router as shown below. When these conditions occur, we lose Serial0/0/0:1 IP communications. May 11 01:52:10: %MARS_NETCLK-3-CLK_...

Resolved! AVPN

CER: 192.168.xxx.3PER: 192.168.xxx.4VLAN ID: 50AT&T ASN: 13979CUSTOMER ASN: 65103           VPNID / NAME: 500554 / I have 7 locations that will be converting from MPLS T1 line to ATT AVPN. I haveCisoc 2911 router with Gigabit port Ethernet port. Att...

I'm learning about MPLS and just had a quick question-  Does the LDP and BGP processes in IOS somehow tell each other what labels they have assigned to avoid conflicts for the label IDs?

wfgeorge3 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Got 2 Cisco 6500's and want to span the layer 2 so we can migrate VM's from one to the other.  I have got xconnect on an interface and a GRE tunnel up and running.  xconnect is up and senting and receiving but I cannot ping between hosts across ...

I have one CE router R9, PE router R7, P router R6 in R9, I try to traceroute 150.1.0.6, it first reach 150.1.0.9(R7), then all are * * *, there is no vpn label, may I know how to correct the error and generate VPN label, previously I can generate tr...

Mary by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear all,sorry if repost, i've tried to search but can't find the thread.currently i am trying to import routes within vrf by matching two route-target exported by other PE. is it can be done with cisco router or not. I have tried with couple way but...

Hi Cisco Guys what other technology do we need to Manage ISP/DSP ? are they the below all? MPLS VPN Fundamental ( MPLS LDP ,MPLS Targeted LDP , MPBGP ) MPLS VPN PE-CE ( Static ,RP , OSPF ,EIGRP) MPLS L3 VPN MPLS L2VPN ( EoMPLS , VPLS ) inter-as ...

Hi Guys my question i know may be not new ..... but i really can`t find a suitable and full answer on iti ask about the difference between MPLS L2 VPN and MPLS L3 VPN I know about L3 VPN and understand it but i can`t understand the L2 VPN i can`t und...

hello everybody, i am using GNS3 1.4.5 .. IOU image to create a simple MPLS lab. routes are propagated via OSPF and pingable, but show mpls forwarding-table gives me below output. P-11#show mpls forwarding-table Local      Outgoing   Prefix          ...

Hi We're trying to configure a L2VPN on a asr920 port that is part of a Flexlink . In the port config, under the service instance the command "xconnect <ip> <vc-id> ... " is not allowed, i think for the reason that flex link is not allowed to be con...

addelanto by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I have a query here :as we know we can use sham-link in an MPLS VPN, (in other words we can assign a VRF to sham links) - is there  show command that can tell me for which sham-link , which VRF is used ? i tried show ip ospf sham-links but it do...

I work for a Service Provider and one of our customers has asked to have the HSRP configuration removed and the LAN address changed to the Standby address. I thought that this would be reasonably straightforward until I tried... I removed the trackin...